Wasp Barcode Technologies Launches Package Tracker SaaS Solution
(PLANO, Texas- Aug. 20, 2013) - Wasp Barcode Technologies, a leading provider of small business productivity solutions, today announces the launch of its package delivery software, Package Tracker. Package Tracker is a Software-as-a-Service solution that tracks packages from the time they are received from a carrier until they are delivered and signed for by the intended recipient.
Too often, packages and deliveries are misplaced or lost. This is especially true for companies located in large buildings; businesses and facilities that have many rooms, floors and buildings (educational institutions); or for companies who rent space (hospitality companies). A recent study found that companies receiving 100 or more packages per day misplace or experience in-house delivery delays with 2.5 percent of their packages. Wasp’s Package Tracker solution reduces lost or misplaced packages by enabling users to track when a package is delivered, when the package arrived, who received and signed for it, where the package is located and when it was delivered to the end recipient. All delivery information is stored in a database that all users can easily access in real-time.
Using Wasp’s Package Tracker can be broken into five easy steps:
- Package is received from the carrier.
- User enters the package data and inputs the recipient into the database. Users can also select if they wish to receive email or text notifications.
- Create and apply a barcode label.
- Package is delivered to and signed for by the designated recipient.
- View reports to ensure the package arrived.
“We are incredibly excited to launch Package Tracker. Its top notch features combined with its low price will bring additional efficiency to companies of all sizes,” said Brian Sutter, marketing director, Wasp Barcode Technologies. “This product will help Wasp continue to increase our footprint in the education and hospitality industries, as demand for a streamlined, efficient delivery process has never been higher.”
Wasp’s Package Tracker includes a 30-day free trial, with a free opt-out. Users can choose to pay a monthly or yearly subscription fee. Package Tracker is offered in four editions: Standard Software, monthly subscription; Professional Software, monthly subscription; Standard Software, one year subscription and Professional Software one year subscription.
“We worked hard to keep the entry price low for each product, making Package Tracker one of the most affordable solutions available,” said Cliff Anderson, product marketing manager, Wasp Barcode Technologies. “The 30-day free trial and the affordable monthly fee allow users to gain insight into the benefits of the product without a heavy financial burden.”
Package Tracker benefits include:
- Immediate access to package information. Quickly know who has which package, where it is, when it was received in the building, estimated delivery and other information.
- Increase efficiency and accountability. With automated inbound package tracking, an item’s delivery cycle is significantly streamlined.
- Improve data accuracy. With an electronic receiving process, human errors are virtually eliminated and repeatability and process compliance are substantially enhanced.
- Lower operating cost. An automated package tracking system leads to less time spent on data entry and processing.
- Items are delivered faster. Time spent searching for packages, communicating with recipients and re-ordering items for delivery are drastically cut.
- Recipient email notification. Email notifications can be sent to package recipients directly from the Package Tracker software.
Pricing for the Wasp Package Tracker Standard Software is $69 per month. Pricing for the Wasp Package Tracker Professional Software is $99 per month. A one year subscription for Package Tracker is $745. A one year subscription for Wasp’s Package Tracker Professional Software is $1,069.
For more information on Wasp’s Package Tracker, click here. To learn more about Wasp Barcode Technologies, visit www.waspbarcode.com or call 866.547.9277.
About Wasp Barcode Technologies
Wasp Barcode Technologies provides data capture and tracking solutions designed specifically for small businesses. Solutions include: inventory control, asset tracking, time & attendance, and point of sale (POS); as well as the supporting mobile computers, barcode scanners, and barcode printers utilized to automate operations. Wasp products help small businesses achieve efficiency through cost-effective solutions designed to increase productivity. Learn more at www.waspbarcode.com or call 866-547-WASP.
BLASTmedia for Wasp Barcode Technologies
317.806.1900 Ext. 115