Wasp WDI4600 2D Barcode Scanner
Rapidly read 1D and 2D barcodes, including QR codes, with the Wasp WDI4600 barcode scanner. The WDI4600 streamlines data entry and allows you to instantly add barcode data to spreadsheets, word documents, and databases. Use the WDI4600 to improve efficiency and eliminate data-entry errors in healthcare, retail, office, shipping and receiving, travel, hospitality, manufacturing, and more.
Installing and using the WDI4600 is fast and easy. Connect the WDI4600 directly to your PC’s USB port, and you’re ready to begin scanning 1D and 2D barcodes. A built-in, 4-Dot aiming guide sets a precise reading zone and reduces accidental reads. The laser’s center cross offers a targeted scanning when multiple barcodes are in view and allows for the reading of barcodes on mobile devices. The WDI4600 works with or without the use of a stand and automatically switches to the desired scanning mode.
Rely on the WDI4600 to deliver the reliability on which your business depends. The WDI4600 can with stand multiple 6 foot drops to concrete and carries an IP52 rating which protects it against liquid spills and dust.
The WDI4600 includes a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty covering material defects.
If you would like to upgrade this coverage, WaspProtect extended service plans cover accidental breakage and can provide coverage beyond the original warranty.
Part Numbers: 633808929701
- Rapidly add 1D and 2D barcode data to documents, spreadsheets, and databases
- Improve productivity and prevent data-entry errors
- Omnidirectional reading
- Aggressive scan engine offers flexible read range
- Simple to implement and use
- 4-Dot Laser aiming guide ensures accurate scanning
- Durable design eliminates downtime due to breakage
- Reads barcodes generated by apps on tablets and smart phones
- Read 1D barcodes up to 25” away and 2D barcodes up to 15” away
- Withstands multiple 6' drops to concrete
- Compatible with optional hands-free stand for autosense scanning
- Ergonomic design minimizes user fatigue
- Reads all common 1D barcodes and 2D barcodes including QR Code