Wasp WWS150i Bluetooth Scanner
The Wasp WWS150i bluetooth barcode scanner gives you the flexibility to wirelessly transmit barcode data to your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet device from up to 33 feet. The pocket-sized form factor makes it ideal for environments where mobility is vital, including retail, office, healthcare, library use and more. Pair with your mobile device or PC for on-the-go convenience without the tangle of cords.
Delivering fast and accurate scanning performance, the WWS150i utilizes an aggressive scan engine to read all popular linear (1D) barcodes while quickly scanning barcodes up to 12 inches away at a rate of 240 scans per second. The WWS150i easily reads poorly printed or damaged barcodes and its rechargeable lithium-ion battery captures 10,000 scans on a single charge.
Built for busy, high-use environments, the WWS150i’s is able to withstand multiple 5-foot drops to concrete –preventing downtime and costly repairs. Haptic feedback, LED and beep tone indicators inform you of the power status, wireless connectivity, and barcode detection.
The WWS150i includes a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty covering material defects.
If you would like to upgrade this coverage, WaspProtect extended service plans cover accidental breakage and can provide coverage beyond the original warranty.
- Simplify business processes while improving accuracy and efficiency
- Maximize productivity by providing the freedom to roam without the tangle of cords
- Eliminate data entry errors and save time
- Pocket-sized design allows for portability across locations
- Easily integrate with iOS, Android and Windows devices
- Read 1D barcodes up to 12 inches away
- Fast 240 scans per second decode rate
- Reads poorly printed or damaged barcodes
- Compact form factor withstands multiple 5-foot drops to concrete
- Wireless connectivity allows for up to 33-foot line of sight from a mobile device
- Compatible with iOS devices, including iPhone, iPod, or iPad, as well as Android and Windows devices
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery reads up to 10,000 continuous scans on a single charge
- Haptic feedback, LED and beep tone alerts indicate power status, wireless connectivity, and barcode detection