Contributors, 5.0 out of 5 based on 1 rating
Andrew Brusnahan is an entrepreneur who likes educating folks about business topics just as much as he likes being educated himself. If you would like to contact Andrew for any reason or simply to have him write for you, email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Sutter is the Director of Marketing at Wasp, responsible for the development and execution of the company’s marketing strategy. His role encompasses brand management, direct and channel marketing, public relations, advertising, and social media. He also writes and speaks on topics related to helping small business owners grow their business and improve operational efficiency.
Latest posts by Brian Sutter (see all)
- Managing Inventory in Excel can Result in Disaster - December 10, 2013
- Why Should I Invest in Asset Management Software to Track Fixed Assets? - October 22, 2013
- Is your small business prepared for the end of the year? - October 15, 2013
Latest posts by Cliff Anderson (see all)
- Why Your Small Business Needs an Asset Tracking Solution Now - September 25, 2013
- 4 Ways Asset Management in Education Helps Manage Federal Grant Money - September 12, 2013
- Package Tracking System Helps Higher Ed Make the Grade - August 21, 2013
Latest posts by Daniel Dean (see all)
- Missing and Dangerous: Poor Asset Management and Deadly Risks - November 14, 2013
- 4 Unexpected Tech Tools to Help Survive a Zombie Apocalypse - November 12, 2013
- Importance of Asset and Inventory Tracking for Hotels - October 24, 2013
David Wallace, co-founder and CEO of SearchRank, is a recognized expert in the industry of search and social media marketing. Since 1997, David has been involved in developing successful search engine and social media marketing campaigns for large and small businesses.
Latest posts by Jason Sentell (see all)
- Electronic Health Records: Efficiency while Maintaining Patient Safety - December 4, 2013
- Inventory Tracking to Manage Black Friday Madness - November 27, 2013
- J.C. Penney: Write-Downs & Write-Offs - November 26, 2013
Jeffrey Gitomer is the author of The Sales Bible, Customer Satisfaction is Worthless Customer Loyalty is Priceless, The Little Red Book of Selling, The Little Red Book of Sales Answers, The Little Black Book of Connections, The Little Gold Book of YES! Attitude, The Little Green Book of Getting Your Way, The Little Platinum Book of Cha-Ching, The Little Teal Book of Trust, The Little Book of Leadership, and Social BOOM! His website, www.gitomer.com, will lead you to more information about training, seminars, and webinars - or email him personally at email@example.com.
Latest posts by Jeffrey Gitomer (see all)
- What is the value? Where is the value? Who perceives the value? - January 31, 2013
- Drill or hole? What are they buying – and what are you selling? - January 24, 2013
- Creating an internal sales mastermind to make more sales. - January 17, 2013
Jenn Lisak is the Marketing Consultant and Client Advocate for DK New Media, a new media agency specializing in search, social, content, analytics, and marketing technology. She runs the content and infographic programs, as well as manages client projects and deadlines.
Latest posts by Jeremy Vest (see all)
- LinkedIn is your secret SEO weapon - June 5, 2013
- How Package Tracking Systems Work - February 12, 2013
- Monster Truck Madness: An Inventory Control Success Story - June 27, 2012
About the Author: Kyle Pertuis, Co-Founder at GameCHANGE, an intensive, experiential coaching program that takes individuals through a highly structured, proven progression of exploration, expansion and awareness. And professional coach at MindFit, helping executives, small business owners and entrepreneurs achieve their full potential through strategic thinking, improved personal awareness and becoming more fully engaged in all aspects of their lives. Game Change 4 Life.
Leslie Collins is a long time writer for Pimsleur Approach. She has learned to speak Spanish through their program and enjoys traveling, coffee, discovering new ways to communicate, and hikes with her golden retriever.
Lecturer and Clinical Professor at Johnson Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation at Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business
Mark S. Long is a lecturer and clinical professor at the Johnson Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation at Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business in Bloomington, Indiana. He sits on the boards of several organizations and corporations and works as the president of Long Performance Advisors LLC, travelling the world consulting and speaking about business incubation, entrepreneurship and small business.
Mark Robertson is the Founder and Publisher of ReelSEO, an online information resource dedicated to the fusion of video, technology, social media, search, and internet marketing. He is a professional online video marketing consultant and video marketing expert, popular speaker, and considered to be a passionate leader within the online video and search marketing industries
Latest posts by Sean Jackson (see all)
- The Small Business Secret of Not Being Ignored – part 5 - December 11, 2012
- The Small Business Secret of not Being Ignored – Part 4 - December 4, 2012
- The Small Business Secret of not Being Ignored – Part 3 - November 26, 2012
Wasp Barcode Technologies is a barcode manufacturer that provides data capture and tracking solutions designed specifically for small business. While designed for small businesses, the same attributes appeal to departments and local offices of larger organizations. Wasp solutions are ready-to-use, right out-of-the-box and aren’t simply scaled down versions of complicated enterprise products. With Wasp Barcode, owners and managers will spend less time learning new products and more time running their companies.
Latest posts by Wasp Barcode (see all)
- October 2013 SMB News Recap - November 1, 2013
- Understanding Last In, First Out (LIFO) and Your Balance Sheet - August 14, 2013
- 4 Innovative Ways Barcodes Are Being Used - August 7, 2013