Complete Inventory Control System
Get in control of your inventory with Wasp Inventory Control – the complete inventory tracking solution for small business. Increase the value of your business, satisfy your customers and create more freedom in your life with Inventory Control.
Wasp Inventory Control will help you eliminate common inventory problems including:
- Costly end of year inventory write-offs
- Inaccurate inventory counts resulting in customer dissatisfaction and loss of sales
- Wasted time spent searching for missing inventory
Engineered to improve efficiency and profitability, Wasp Inventory Control provides the capabilities you need to accurately track inventory, without the complexity or expense of an enterprise solution. Easy. Efficient. Affordable.
Ideal for businesses ranging from individual contractors to larger operations with multiple locations, Inventory Control delivers advanced capabilities in an easy-to-use format. Inventory Control is recommended for:
Inventory Control Software:
- Light manufacturing and distribution centers
- Stock rooms & supply closets
- Inventory-carrying trucks, ships or containers
- Installation contractors or any business that buys, stocks and sells parts and products
Inventory Control allows you to define multiple sites (including a warehouse, stock room, or supply closet) with multiple locations (a bin, shelf, or even a pallet within the location). It’s simple to track your inventory by location, serial number, lot or any combination of the numerous ‘track-bys’.
Inventory Control is available in three editions: Standard, RF Professional or RF Enterprise.
Barcode Printer and Barcode Labeling Software
Inventory Control complete solutions also include a WPL305 barcode printer, WaspLabeler software for creating barcodes, and 1300 blank asset tags. The WPL305 barcode printer is a compact and powerful desktop that can print direct thermal (semi-permanent) and thermal transfer (near permanent) barcode labels. It is our most popular printer and a leader in its class that features USB, serial and parallel connectivity. The WPL305 installs easily and its user-friendly clamshell design makes it simple to load and easy to operate.
WaspLabeler is an easy to use barcode software for designing, creating, and printing barcode labels. Select from more than 100 pre-designed label templates, or start from scratch and design your own custom label.
Mobile Computer Options
Click here to view the Mobile Computer Comparison Guide
The HC1 mobile computer is ideal for use in field service, retail, hospitality, and logistical environments. Rugged construction enables the HC1 to withstand multiple 5’ drops to concrete and provides an IP65 rating for protection against dust and water. Easily collect and view data with the 3.8 inch Wide VGA transflective color touch screen, 26-key Numeric keypad, and integrated laser scan engine. The HC1 features a Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 operating system for fast, reliable performance.
View the HC1 product video
The DT90 features the best ergonomics on the market paired with the most comfortable and durable pistol grip in the industry. With its 38-key functional keypad, the DT90 is the premier solution for applications in retail, warehouse, and logistics environments. From the stock room to the sales floor, the DT90 reduces operator fatigue without compromising efficiency or reliability.
The DT60 mobile computer features the latest technology in a rugged, pocket sized package. Much more durable than today’s smartphones and complete with built-in scanner, the DT60 combines lighting fast computing with the dependability your business counts on.
The WWS550i Freedom barcode scanner gives you the freedom to roam, without the tangle of cords. Wireless connectivity allows the WWS550i to communicate data from up to 160’ away (line of sight) from a PC or 30’ away from a mobile device. Easily integrate the WWS550i with Android™ or iOS® devices, including the iPhone®, iPod®, and iPad®. Ideal for scanning bulky items or products that are difficult to move, the WWS550i offers durable construction and a CCD long range scan engine for the ability to scan barcodes up to 12” away.
View the WWS550i product video
The WPL305 desktop barcode printer offers direct thermal and thermal transfer technology in a compact footprint. Create high quality barcode labels at up at 5 inches per second, ideal for labeling inventory, warehouse shelves, and packages for shipping. Featuring USB, serial and parallel connectivity, the WPL305 offers easy installation. User-friendly clamshell design makes it simple to load and change media and ribbons.
View the WPL305 product video
This ready-to-use inventory tracking solution includes:
- Inventory Control software
- Your choice of mobile computer or scanner
- WPL305 barcode printer with sample ribbon and labels
- 1 Wax Ribbon 2.16" x 820'
- 1 roll of 2" x 1" Thermal Transfer paper labels
- 1 PC Client with the Standard Edition, 5 PC client licenses with the RF Professional Edition, or Unlimited client licenses with the RF Enterprise Edition
- 1 mobile computer license with the Standard or RF Professional Editions, or 5 mobile computer licenses with the RF Enterprise Edition
- Integrated full version of WaspLabeler
- Free, unlimited technical support for the life of the product
PC System and Server Requirements
- 32-bit or 64-bit version of:
- Windows® 8 Professional
- Windows 7 Professional
- Windows Vista Premium
- Windows XP (SP3) Professional
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003
- 750 MHz or faster processor (2 GHz recommended)
- 1 GB of RAM (2 GB recommended)
- 10 GB of available disk space
- 1024 x 768 display, 256 colors minimum
- DVD drive for installation
Mobile Computer Requirements
Wasp InventoryControl supports Windows® Embedded Handheld, Windows Mobile, and Windows CE devices only*.
- Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5
- Windows Mobile 2003 or later
- Windows CE 4.2 or higher
- 64 MB of RAM
Wireless Network Requirements
In order to utilize the real-time capabilities available in Inventory Control RF Pro or RF Enterprise, you must:
- Have an existing 802.11 b/g/n wireless network
- Purchase 802.11 b/g/n wireless infrastructure