Wasp WWS800 Freedom Barcode Scanner
The Wasp WWS800 Freedom Wireless Barcode Scanner gives you the freedom to roam and allows you to move your scanner to your inventory instead of moving your inventory to your scanner. The Freedom Wireless Barcode Scanner utilizes Bluetooth technology, and allows you to scan barcodes and then transmit the data up to 160’ (line-of-site) from the base. The WWS800 also features a batch Memory Mode which allows you to work outside the 160’ range. Scan 1D barcodes from up to 12” away with the WWS800’s CCD scan engine. With a battery life of 30 hours (20,000 scans) and a drop specification of almost 5’ (1.5 meters), the Freedom is capable of meeting the demands of rigorous work environments.
The WWS800 comes complete with a Bluetooth wireless barcode scanner, Bluetooth radio and recharging base, and two batteries. The base performs two functions: it recharges the battery and supports wireless operation of up to seven scanners. Ideal for warehouse, factory floor, field service, and retail environments.
The WWS800 includes a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty covering material defects.
If you would like to upgrade this coverage, WaspProtect extended service plans cover accidental breakage and can provide coverage beyond the original warranty.
Part Numbers: 633808920128, 633808920012, 633808920074
- Increase productivity by providing freedom to roam without the tangle of cords
- Fast, accurate entry of barcode data into your DOS, Windows 9x, 2000, ME, XP, NT and Macintosh applications
- Increase reliability by eliminating the cable (which is subject to wear and tear)
- Save time and improve accuracy of data entry
- Durable design eliminates downtime due to breakage
- Connect up to 7 WWS800 scanners to a single base
- Bluetooth transmits data up to 160’ line-of-site feet from the base
- Out-of-range alert notification when leaving working range
- Batch Memory Mode allows for scanning when outside communication range
- Aggressive CCD scan engine provides 100 scans per second decode rates
- Durable, rugged design is suitable for most industrial environments
- Supports preamble and postamble characters
- Scan 1D barcodes up to 12” away
- Available in USB, PS/2 or RS232 connectivity