Wasp WLS9600 Laser Barcode Scanner
The Wasp WLS9600 laser barcode scanner makes it simple to add barcode data to spreadsheets, word processing documents or databases. Just connect the WLS9600 to your PC and you’re ready to begin scanning barcodes. The WLS9600 features a laser scan engine for rapid, error-free data entry. Easily read all common one-dimensional (1D) barcodes, including damaged symbols or stacked RSS barcodes.
The WLS9600 offers aggressive reading performance, with over 100 scans per second, and a patented “Green Spot” technology for good read feedback; making the scanner extremely easy to use. Fast scan rate and dynamic decoding capabilities ensure employees are able to scan items quickly and, as a result, spend less time keying in data.
Designed to deliver superior performance in demanding environments, the WLS9600 is ideal for office, healthcare, and warehouse use. Pair the WLS9600 with the optional hands-free stand for rapid checkout in retail environments. The WLS9600 is built to last and features a durable IP52 sealing rating, to protect against dust and liquid spills, and the ability to withstand multiple 6’ drops to concrete.
The WLS9600 includes a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty covering material defects.
If you would like to upgrade this coverage, WaspProtect extended service plans cover accidental breakage and can provide coverage beyond the original warranty.
Part Numbers: 633808929602, 633808929619
- Save time and improve accuracy of data entry
- Installs quickly and easily, plugging directly into your PC – no drivers required
- Aggressive reading performance and a patented “Green Spot” technology ensure rapid scanning
- Durable design limits downtime due to breakage
- Lightweight, ergonomic form factor is comfortable to use for prolonged periods
- “Green Spot” scanning technology provides visual good-read feedback
- Aggressive 100 scans per second decode rate
- Excellent depth-of-field: over 47.9 cm / 19.0 in
- Durable design is able to withstand multiple 6' drops to concrete
- Optional hands-free stand
- Supports all common 1D barcodes, including RSS