Wasp WWS100i Bluetooth Scanner
The Wasp WWS100i bluetooth barcode scanner gives you the flexibility to wirelessly transmit barcode data to your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet device from up to 33’. The pocket-sized form factor makes it ideal for environments where mobility is vital, including retail, office, healthcare, library use and more. Pair with your mobile device or PC for on-the-go convenience without the tangle of cords.
Delivering fast and accurate scanning performance, the WWS100i utilizes an aggressive scan engine to read all popular linear (1D) barcodes while quickly scanning barcodes up to 5.5" away at a rate of 240 scans/second. The WWS100i easily reads poorly printed or damaged barcodes and its rechargeable lithium-ion battery captures 5,000 scans on a single charge.
Built for busy, high-use environments, the WWS100i’s is able to withstand multiple 5-foot drops to concrete –preventing downtime and costly repairs. LED and beep tone indicators inform you of the power status, wireless connectivity, and barcode detection.
The WWS100i includes a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty covering material defects.
If you would like to upgrade this coverage, WaspProtect extended service plans cover accidental breakage and can provide coverage beyond the original warranty.
- Simplify business processes while improving accuracy and efficiency
- Maximize productivity by providing the freedom to roam without the tangle of cords
- Eliminate data entry errors and save time
- Pocket-sized design allows for portability across locations
- Easily integrate with Android™ and iOS® devices
- Read 1D barcodes up to 5.5 inches away
- Fast 240 scans per second decode rate
- Reads poorly printed or damaged barcodes
- Compact form factor withstands multiple 5’ drops to concrete
- Wireless connectivity allows for up to 33’ line of sight from a mobile device
- Compatible with Android and iOS devices, including iPhone®, iPod®, or iPad®
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery reads up to 5,000 continuous scans on a single charge
- LED and beep tone alerts indicate power status, wireless connectivity, and barcode detection