Barcode Maker – Barcode Software Generator
Easily create and print barcodes in Microsoft Office® applications with Wasp Barcode Maker. Using an integrated toolbar, Barcode Maker seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Word® or Microsoft Excel® to provide you with an instant, one-click barcode creation solution. Simply select the number or text, click on Barcode Maker, and instantly generate your barcode. Choose from over 13 different linear (1D) barcode symbologies, ideal for applications from warehousing and asset tracking to retail and general office. 2D barcodes are available by upgrading to Barcode Maker Pro.
Easily add barcodes to a Microsoft Word document and print, email, or mail merge the file, keeping the barcodes intact. Rapidly create product barcode scan sheets or shadow books, for an easy, reliable retail checkout. Automatically generate hundreds of barcodes by linking data from Microsoft Access® or other data sources. With an intuitive, simple interface, Barcode Maker provides you an effortless, efficient, and easy barcode creation solution.
Generate and print 1D barcodes in Microsoft Office applications with Barcode Maker. Use the integrated one-click toolbar to create barcoded documents in Microsoft Word® or Microsoft Excel®. Develop barcoded product sheets for retail, add barcodes to invoices, and use postal codes in a mail merge with Barcode Maker. Upgrade to Barcode Maker Pro for 2D barcode creation and Microsoft Access® and Crystal Reports™ support.
Common Applications Include
- Adding barcodes to invoices created in Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel
- Using postal barcodes in a mail merge
- Creating shadow books for small or hard to scan items
- Adding barcoded customer numbers to Microsoft Office documents
- Creating barcoded product sheets for retail
- Easily create compliant barcodes using the integrated toolbar
- Eliminate data entry errors by using barcodes
- Improve efficiency of retail checkout with barcoded product lists for small or bulky items
- Link barcodes to data in Microsoft Excel® or Microsoft Access® for easy updates
- Intuitive Toolbar
Easily create barcodes in Microsoft Word® and Microsoft Excel documents.
- Mail Merge
Add dynamically updating barcodes to mail merge documents. Mail merge is available in Microsoft Word XP, Microsoft Word 2003, or Microsoft Word 2007.
- Automated Check Digit Calculation
Not sure if your barcode requires a check digit? Barcode Maker only offers the check digit features if your barcode supports check digits. With Barcode Maker, you decide whether or not to use check digit calculation when available. Just click the Use Check Digit button, and Barcode Maker performs the calculation automatically!
- Display Check Digit
Easily display check digits in the barcode caption. Simply click the Show Check Digit button for quick viewing.
- Barcode Size
Alter the size of the barcode by changing height and width.
- Move Barcodes
Barcode Maker allows you to copy, paste, and drag and drop barcodes from one location to another on a page.
- Barcode Maker User Help Documentation
Written for users with no prior experience creating or using barcodes, the Help menu is easily accessible and features printable PDFs.
- ActiveX and Font mode
Easily create barcodes in Microsoft Word using the Barcode Maker ActiveX toolbar. Rapidly generate thousands of barcodes in Microsoft Excel using the Font toolbar.
- Upgrade to Pro for 2D Barcodes, Microsoft Access®, & Crystal Reports™ Support
Upgrade to Barcode Maker Pro to gain access to 2D barcodes (PDF417, Maxicode, DataMatrix). Barcode Maker Pro also offers the ability to create a 1D or 2D barcode in Microsoft Access or Crystal Reports.
Capabilities in Microsoft Word and Excel
In Microsoft Word, Barcode Maker allows you to:
- Create multiple barcodes in one file
- Copy, paste, and drag barcodes within the document
In Excel, Barcode Maker allows you to:
- Rapidly create multiple barcodes
- Link data to a barcode, allowing the barcode to dynamically update
- Move barcodes linked to cells to different locations on the spreadsheet
- Create barcodes that are not linked to any cell
Barcode Symbologies Supported in Barcode Maker
(Available in Barcode Maker Pro)
- Code 128
- Code 93
- Code 3 of 9 Full ASCII
- Code 3 of 9 Standard
- Interleaved 2 of 5
- Data Matrix
- 32-bit or 64-bit version of:
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP (SP3)
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Pentium 4 or better processor
- 512 MB RAM minimum (1 GB recommended)
- 2 GB of available hard drive (10 GB recommended)
- 1024 x 768 resolution and 16-bit high color or better
- CD-ROM Drive for software installation
- Microsoft Office 2007
- Microsoft Office 2003
- Microsoft Office XP