WHC25 Wristband Barcode Printer
The Wasp WHC25 direct thermal wristband printer is designed to meet the needs for healthcare patient identification, hospitality, and event ticketing applications. Using direct thermal print technology, the WHC25 is a cost effective solution for printing barcoded wristbands that stand up to the rigors of hospital and medical office use.
Small and compact, the WHC25 prints wristbands at speeds up to 5” inches per second and reduces the hassle of frequent media changes by supporting 6.5" outside diameter wristband rolls. Print speed is supported by 8 MB SDRAM and 4 MB Flash memory. Memory can be increased to up to 4 GB via the SD card slot and allows for storing additional fonts and graphics. Built for space-constrained environments, the WHC25 includes wall mountable holes on the bottom cover, giving you the option to use it as a wall mounted or desktop wristband printer.
The WHC25’s LCD display allows for troubleshooting away from the PC and can be used as a standalone printer when paired with the optional Wasp KDU200 stand-alone keyboard. Featuring standard USB and internal Ethernet, the WHC25 can be easily integrated into local or networked environments.
To ensure compatibility with your application, the WHC25 includes WPL, ZPL emulation, and EPL emulation and is FCC Class B, CE Class B, C-Tick Class B, UL, CUL, TUV/Safety, and CCC certified.
The Wasp WHC25 comes with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty covering material defects. Manufacturer warranties can be extended and upgraded to cover accidental breakage with the purchase of an optional WaspProtect extended service plan.
**When using Wasp’s line of wristbands, the WHC25 will need to be setup for black mark sensing.
- Healthcare patient ID tracking
- Hospital administration
- Hospital nursery
- Entertainment and hospitality
- Amusement and water parks
- Event administration
- Night club age verification
- Law enforcement
- Restricted area access
- Print long-lasting wristbands for patient identification, hospitality, and event ticketing
- Compact footprint ideal for space-constrained environments
- Direct thermal print technology eliminates costly toner or print ribbon purchases
- LCD screen allows for troubleshooting away from a PC
- Standalone print station configuration prints stored wristband designs should the network go down
- Direct thermal printing
- 2.05" inch max. print width
- 203 dpi print resolution
- 5" inch per second print speed
- 8 MB SDRAM, 4 MB Flash memory with SD expansion slot
- WPL, ZPL, and EPL emulation
- Accepts label and wristband rolls with 6.5" inch max. outer diameter
- Compact clamshell design
- LCD display
- Internal Ethernet, and USB 2.0 connectivity standard
- WHC25 Desktop Wristband Printer
- USB cable
- Power cord
- 2.0" x 1.0" sample labels
- 2-Year warranty (Optional WaspProtect warranty available)
- Free, unlimited technical support for life of product
- 32-bit or 64-bit version of:
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP (SP3)
- Windows 2000
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003
- Available USB or Ethernet connection on PC