Wasp Barcode Technologies’ goal is to make your purchase worry free. All products purchased directly from Wasp Barcode Technologies come with a 30-day, unconditional return policy. Within 30 days of receipt of an order, you may return products purchased directly from Wasp Barcode Technologies for a full refund. All returned items must be in like-new condition, securely packed for shipment in the original packing material, and sent with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. Please contact Wasp customer service for a Return Merchandise Authorization Number. RMA Numbers will not be issued on products purchased more than 30 days prior to a customer contacting Wasp.
Products that have not been purchased directly from Wasp Barcode Technologies are subject to the return policies of the reseller. Please consult with your reseller concerning its return/refund policies and procedures.
If you have a Warranty Claim, click here for instructions.
Damaged / Defective Product Handling Policy
Products that arrived damaged should be refused by the recipient and accepted back by the carrier attempting to make the delivery. If a product that has visible damage is accepted, the recipient and the carrier must document the visible damage in order for a damage claim to be filed. Wasp Barcode Technologies must be notified within 2 business days of customer receipt of a visibly damaged product, and the product must be saved and kept in the original condition in which it was received. In order to receive a replacement product, the recipient must send to Wasp the following documents, postmarked within 5 business days of receipt of the product: a copy of the damage notification document from the carrier and the signature of the receiver. Follow the written Return Procedures.
Defective on Arrival / Defective Product Returns
The reseller or consumer bear sole responsibility to notify Wasp Barcode Technologies of any product that they receive that is defective on arrival (e.g., the product has no power). Notification should be made within 30 days of receipt of the product. Wasp Barcode Technologies requires that all Defective on Arrival products be returned directly for replacement. Defective on Arrival products must be unused and returned in the product’s original state. Monetary refunds, product exchanges, or product upgrades/down grades will be handled through the reseller or distributor of purchase. Follow the written Return Procedures.
Return Procedures / Shipping Requirements
The purchaser must meet the following requirements to return any product that was purchased directly from Wasp Barcode Technologies.
- Contact a Wasp customer service representative to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number by submitting an Online Support Ticket or calling customer service at 214-547-4100.
- The product must be returned to Wasp within 10 business days of issuance of the RMA Number or repair ticket or the product will be subject to refusal. Include the RMA Number with the returned product. Include only one RMA Number per carton. No refunds will be issued without an RMA number.
- All product returns to Wasp Barcode Technologies must be accompanied by proof or purchase, such as the original purchase receipt, invoice, copy of order or an emailed version of these confirmations.
- Products must be secured properly for shipping and packed appropriately. When shipping printers, all media, including labels and ribbons, need to be removed from printer, lid secured, and placed in original foam pack material. If you have any questions on packing procedures, please contact customer service for guidelines.
- Insurance Recommendation: Wasp Barcode Technologies recommends that you fully insure the return shipment (at the full purchase price) in case of loss or damage during transit. It is recommended that you keep a record of the shipping manifest and the tracking number. Wasp Barcode Technologies is not responsible for lost and/or damaged goods during transit. The consumer assumes sole responsibility of products returning to Wasp Barcode Technologies. Products not returning directly to Wasp Barcode Technologies are under the guidelines and policies of said reseller. Please check with your supplier for their specific returns instructions and procedures.
- Return products purchased in the United States or Canada to the following address:
Wasp Barcode Technologies
1400 10th St
Plano, TX 75074
Returned products that do not meet the following specifications are subject to refusal and may be returned to the Consumer or reseller:
- No refunds will be issued for products not purchased directly from Wasp Barcode Technologies or products that are not shipped to the correct address listed in the Return Procedures section.
- Defective on Arrival products must be unused and returned in product’s original state. Please refer to the section regarding Defective on Arrival Returns.
- All products returned to Wasp for monetary refunds must have been purchased directly from Wasp, be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number (contact Wasp to obtain an RMA Number) and proof of purchase, and be in the original packaging, including all materials pertaining to the product, such as the cables, manuals, power cords, power supplies, batteries, software, etc.
- Products must be absent of visible markings, such as magic marker, pen ink, labels, stickers, paint, oils and grease, Velcro, glue, tape, etc.
- Products must be absent of physical damage, such as scratches, cracks, chips, tears, dents, compressions, etc.
- Include only one RMA Number per carton.
- After issuance of an RMA Number or repair ticket, the package must be returned within 10 business days, or the product will be subject to refusal.
Products must be secured properly for shipping and packed appropriately. When shipping printers, all media, including labels and ribbons, need to be removed from printer, lid secured, and placed in original foam pack material. If you have any questions on packing procedures, please contact customer service for guidelines.