If your assets are already tagged, MobileAsset bundles include everything you need to account for the valuable assets used to run your business – from software and IT assets, to vehicles, tools, medical equipment, and much more. Bundles come with a mobile computer for managing assets in the field or away from your desk, integrated barcode labeling software for creating custom labels and asset tags, and a sample set of pre-printed asset tags. Tracking your organization’s assets just got easier with the MobileAsset App; download from the App Store or Google Play and begin using your existing iPhone, iPad, or Android device. Lifetime technical support and free Getting Started training is also included to get you up and running fast.
The HC1 & DT60 include a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty covering material defects. Manufacturer warranties can be extended and upgraded to cover accidental breakage with the purchase of an optional WaspProtect extended service plan.
MobileAsset empowers your organization to:
- Spend less time searching for lost, misplaced, or checked-out assets
- Manage assets anywhere with existing iPhones, iPads, and Android devices
- Extend the useful life of your equipment by scheduling routine maintenance
- Eliminate unnecessary expenses to replace lost items
- Track check-in and check-out to inform business processes
- Easily access data on asset cost and depreciation for accounting purposes
- Track assets purchased with specific funding sources
MobileAsset tracking software makes it simple to manage your organization’s valuable assets – from software and IT assets, to vehicles, tools, medical equipment, and much more. MobileAsset allows you to instantly locate any asset, eliminates wasted time spent searching for missing items, and saves you from spending unnecessarily to replace lost assets. Maintenance can be scheduled and tracked to extend the working life of your equipment. Assets can be checked-out to employees and customers with assigned due dates with alerts notifying you when assets are checked-out past their due date. Management reports are included to help you make the best informed business decisions relating to your assets. MobileAsset also features an easy-to-use interface (with a customizable dashboard) designed to meet the asset tracking needs of small to medium-sized businesses, departments within large enterprises, government agencies, educational institutions, and healthcare organizations. Purchase a license to use your existing iPhone, iPad, or Android device and then download the MobileAsset App from the App Store or from Google Play to start tracking your assets on-the-go. Wasp MobileAsset software is available in 3 editions: Standard, Professional or Enterprise.
MobileAsset bundles include either a HC1 or DT60 mobile computer. For industrial environments, field operations, or applications requiring repetitive data entry, we recommend our most popular mobile computer, the HC1. The HC1 features a ruggedized housing to withstand repeated drops to concrete, is sealed against moisture and dust, and features a full QWERTY keypad with a large 3.8” touchscreen. For office environments, we recommend our most affordable mobile computer, the DT60. The DT60 combines a large touchscreen with 46-key QWERTY keypad with a tough exterior housing that is more durable than today’s consumer smart phones and able to withstand repeated drops to concrete. Use either mobile computer to check assets in or out; perform audits in the field; and move, add, or remove assets.
The MobileAsset Bundle solution includes:
- MobileAsset software - Standard, Professional or Enterprise
- Wasp HC1 or DT60 mobile computer with integrated barcode scanner
- Integrated barcode labeling software, WaspLabeler
- Pre-printed sample asset tags
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- USB communication cable
- Power supply
- Free, unlimited technical support for the life of the product
- Free “getting started” training